14 September 2012

Kufaz - Hanyut Realiti


Hi.. This is another of the songs that I wrote and record recently. So I hope you guys will enjoy this as much I am. Hm.. I'm open to any comment or criticism though. Yeah.. anything. Maybe I use it to improvise for the next song. Anyway, this song is mainly about a guy who in love with a girl who doesn't know his feelings and recently having a harsh fate for herself. He cannot tell her because he's sick and maybe won't last long... So, he only get to tell her by whispering with his heart... This is a song about him telling the girl not to be sad anymore... Well, enjoy!



Lagu: Hanyut Realiti
Lirik: Kufaz

Sinar rembulan menanti malam,
Namun tak daya ia capaikan,
Perasaan dingin melewati senja,
Ingin semuka wajah yang tenang..

Wahai bidadari yang ayu,
Jangan kau terus bersedih,
Kerna tiada dapat menghalang..

Sinar mentari terangi alam,
burung berkicau,
segalanya bermula..

Wahai puteriku yang satu,
Izinkan ku menakluki mu,
Kerna mungkin... masa takkan kembali...

Hujan yang turun,
Di waktu pagi,
Sinar mentari kan terasa dingin...

No comments:

Let's Interact!

me>